Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Good Shopping Idea

My friend Jackie worked many years in Bangladesh, founding a company celebrating the handmade. Motif offers exquisite fabric items designed by Jackie, a noted British designer, and now we can order them online ourselves at Chelle.
Chelle offers bags of all sizes, and you won't believe how lovely they are! I'm getting ready to order at least one for myself, but it's hard to choose! So far the bags I've looked at online are roomy, designed with zippered tops, as well as interior pockets for phones and all the other paraphernalia we all carry around. The colors are vibrant, the designs fresh and lovely, and the fabric is beautiful. If you're looking for a gift for someone you love, this might be it!
I'll be writing more about Jackie's story soon, so watch for it! And in the meantime -- check out Chelle!

No comments: